National Small Business Federal Contracting Summit | DC Spring 2021 | Virtual
This three-day virtual event boasts our usual robust agenda that includes:
- Timely education and information on current trends, opportunities and threats to small business contractors
- Federal agency and large prime contractors briefs
- Increased focus on assuring small business federal contractors secure our fair share of federal contracting (taxpayer) dollars
- Legal education on current topics
- Connections to potential teaming and joint venture partners
- One-on-one Matchmaking with federal agencies and large prime contractors (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the list of agencies and prime contractors who have confirmed)
- Influence on The Hill — connecting votes to action for our congressional leaders
- Announcement of 2020 USWCC Women Contractor Award Winners
U.S. Department of Defense Contracting Brief 11-19-20
During this meeting, our guest expert will discuss her role within the agency, the 2021 forecast, and how small businesses can access opportunities with DOD.
Mission: The Department of Defense’s enduring mission is to provide combat-credible military forces needed to deter war and protect the security of our nation.
2021 Budget: Out of the U.S. Budget for Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 a request of $740.5 billion for national security, $705.4 billion of which is for the Department of Defense (DoD).
ASBCC | Regional & National Conferences 2020 & 2021
- March 2-4, 2021 – National Small Business Federal Contracting Summit | DC Spring 2021 | Virtual
- June 3, 2021 – 12th Annual National Small Business Federal Contracting Summit | SE 2021
- July 22, 2021 – National Small Business Federal Contracting Summit | Summer (location TBD)
- October 21, 2021 – National Small Business Federal Contracting Summit | Fall (location TBD)
You want to change the world. We’re here to help.
Our Latest News
June 14, 2018