U.S. Department of Transportation Virtual Spotlight 5-13-21Thursday, May 13, 2021, at 12:45 PM – 5:00 PM- Eastern Standard Time [Web Conference]
This unique virtual event boasts:
- U.S. DOT specific updates
- Matchmaking with U.S. DOT and their Large Prime Contractors
Mission: The United States Department of Transportation (USDOT), Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization’s (OSDBU) mission is to ensure Small Business policies and goals of the Secretary of Transportation are implemented in a fair, efficient and effective manner.
Large Prime Contractors for the U.S. Department of Transportation receive Federal contract awards valued over $700,000 ($1.5 million for construction) and are required to established plans and goals for subcontracting with small businesses, veteran-owned small businesses, service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses, HUBZone small businesses, small disadvantaged businesses, and women-owned small business concerns. Don’t miss your opportunity to connect.
|Date & Time:||Thursday, May 13, 2021, at 12:45 PM – 5:00 PM- Eastern Standard Time|
|Location:||Web Conference (register to secure log-in/dial-in details)|
General Registration & Fees
Registration fees are based on membership level. Members and non-members are welcome.
Fees for this meeting are as follows:
- $55: NASBC Supplier Members, Business Members, Registrant, and Non-Members
Upon completion of your registration, you will be provided with the meeting dial-in and log-in information.
|12:45 PM||Opening Remarks and Welcome||Margot Dorfman, CEO, U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce / VP of Government Affairs, American Small Business Chamber of Commerce
Amit Bose, Deputy Administrator, Federal Railroad Administration
|1:00 PM||U.S. Department of Transportation’s Modal Administration Brief – Federal Railroad Administration||Bethany Petrofsky, Director, Office of Acquisition Management, Federal Railroad Administration|
|1:30 PM||U.S. Department of Transportation’s Modal Administration Brief – Federal Aviation Administration||Jeffrey Baker, Deputy Director, Acquisition Policy, Federal Aviation Administration|
|2:00 PM||U.S. Department of Transportation’s Senior Procurement Executive Brief||Willie H. Smith, Senior Procurement Executive, U.S. Department of Transportation|
|2:30 PM||DOT’s Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) program||Departmental Office of Civil Rights|
|3:00 PM||DOT’s Small Business programs and Technical Assistance||Leonardo San Roman, Acting Director, U.S. DOT, OSDBU
Michelle Harris, Manager, Regional Assistance Division
Brittany Young, Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) Advocate
|3:30 PM||Closing Remarks & Matchmaking Logistics||Charmagne Manning, President & COO, U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce|
|3:35 PM||Matchmaking||U.S DOT Operating Administration and Large Prime Contractors|
Sponsorship provides extra visibility and summit registration. To purchase a sponsorship click here.
- Gold Sponsorship: Includes –Recognition and Full-Page Ad in event program: 8″ wide X 10.5″ deep, Company Name linked to your homepage placed at our event web page, 2 registrants. Price – $500
- Silver Sponsorship: Includes –Recognition and Half Page Ad in event program: 8″ wide X 5.125″deep, Name Listed on the Event web page without link, 2 registrants. Price – $375
- Bronze Sponsorship: Includes – Recognition and Quarter Page Ad in event program: 4″ wide X 5.125″deep, Name Listed on the Event web page without link, 1 registrant. Price – $250
Thank you to our valued sponsors!
|Ink Link Marketing LLC|
|NR SWANKS FREIGHT BROKERAGE LLC|
At the start of the session, Agencies / Primes will introduce themselves. You then join any of the agencies/primes roundtable sessions with which you have been matched. The sessions will be 15-minute segments and conducted in a virtual one-on-one style. **Registrants that register after May 10, 2021, by 12 PM EST will not be able to participate. As the event approaches, registrants will receive a survey via email (same email used to register) from [email protected] The survey will request information including a request for capabilities statements, NAICS, Agency / Prime meeting priorities, and more. If you do not complete this survey, you will not be able to participate.
Agencies and primes below in BOLD have confirmed participation.
U.S. Department of Transportation Operating Administrations
- (OSDBU) – NAICS: 541330, 336611, 237310, 488111, 483111
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) – NAICS: 541330
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA) – NAICS: 541211, 541611, 541519
- Maritime Administration (MARAD) – NAICS: 336611
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) – NAICS: 541611, 541380, 541690
- Office of the Secretary – NAICS: 541611, 541519, 541990
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) – NAICS: 541, 613, 541, 810
Other Federal Agencies
- U.S. Department of State
- OSDBU – NAICS: 541611, 541612, 551210
U.S. DOT Prime Contractors
- CGI Federal – NAICS: 541519, 541512, 541511, 541513, 541611, 541330
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. – NAICS: 562910, 541620, 237990, 541330, 561210, 541380, 541512, 238990, 236220, 237110
- KBR – NAICS: 561621 & 541330
- L3Harris Technologies – NAICS: 334511, 334419, 332710, 541715, 332999