Opportunities Delivered to You Daily
The American Small Business Chamber of Commerce™ provides a very robust, complimentary Bid Match service for our Supplier Council Members.*
Our Bid Match system monitors a wide range of federal, state, local and international government bid opportunities – providing detailed information on bids matching your company’s offerings at your personal Bid Match web portal, or via email directly to your inbox.
Our government contracting experts, works with you to setup search filters that target relevant opportunities matching your custom set of criteria.
Opportunity sources included in our Bid Match system are:
- State & Local Governments: Bid opportunities from city, county, and state agencies across the United States. To populate this proprietary database, our Internet Research Team monitors hundreds of procurement Web sites daily.
- Federal FedBizOpps: FedBizOpps is the Internet entry point for all federal bids over $25,000. We access all bids published in the FedBizOpps.
- DLA (Defense Logistics Agency) Bids: Considered small purchases – contains T-, Q-, R-, and X-bid opportunities retrieved daily from DIBBS-BSM (the DLA Internet Bid Board System)
- Other Federal Purchases: This database contains federal contract opportunities that aren’t included in our other databases. Key sources for this database include electronic bulletin boards and Web sites hosted by federal agencies such as TACOM, NASA, and the FAA.
- Blue Tops: Blue Tops are DoD press releases issued for contract awards valued at $5M or more — providing you with excellent up to date information on potential subcontracting opportunities.
- International Bids: Our international database includes international agricultural leads, bids from our Foreign Trade Opportunities (FTO) database, as well as opportunities from embassies and consulates around the world. In addition, it contains bid opportunities from MERX, the Canadian equivalent of the FedBizOpps database.