Supplier Council & Prime ConnectWorks | Aerospace Series: Doing Business with Lockheed Martin 1-28-21Date: Thursday, January 28, 2021 from 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm EST [Web Conference]
About Lockheed Martin
Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs approximately 100,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products, and services.
Lockheed Martin’s operating units are organized into broad business areas.
- Aeronautics, with approximately $20.1 billion in 2017 sales which includes tactical aircraft, airlift, and aeronautical research and development lines of business.
- Missiles and Fire Control, with approximately $7.2 billion in 2017 sales that includes the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense System, PAC-3 Missiles as some of its high-profile programs.
- Rotary and Mission Systems with approximately $14.2 billion in 2017 sales, which includes Sikorsky military and commercial helicopters, naval systems, platform integration, simulation and training, and energy programs lines of business.
- Space, with approximately $9.5 billion in 2017 sales which includes space launch, commercial satellites, government satellites, and strategic missiles lines of business.
CUSTOMER BASE: As a global security, innovation, and aerospace company, the majority of Lockheed Martin’s business is with the U.S. Department of Defense and U.S. federal government agencies. In addition, Sikorsky (a Lockheed Martin Company) provides military and rotary-wing aircraft to all five branches of the U.S. armed forces along with military services and commercial operators in 40 nations. The remaining portion of Lockheed Martin’s business is comprised of international government and commercial sales of products, services, and platforms.
|Date & Time:||Thursday, January 28, 2021, at 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm EST|
|Location:||Web Conference (register to secure log-in/dial-in details)|
General Registration & Fees
Fees for the meeting are as follows:
- ASBCC/NASBC | Supplier Members – Complimentary
- Business Members – $15
- Registrant Members – $35
- Click here to begin your meeting registration
Upon completion of your registration, you will be provided with the meeting dial-in and log-in information.
[Government Agency, Large Prime Contractor, and Resource Provider Representatives (as approved by ASBCC) – Complimentary.]
Corporate Supplier Diversity Leader
Lockheed Martin Corporation