Doing Business with Library of Congress 4-29-21Thursday, April 29, 2021, at 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM- Eastern Standard Time
Library of Congress is the largest library in the world, with millions of books, recordings, photographs, newspapers, maps, and manuscripts in its collections. The Library is the main research arm of the U.S. Congress and the home of the U.S. Copyright Office.
The Library preserves and provides access to a rich, diverse and enduring source of knowledge to inform, inspire and engage you in your intellectual and creative endeavors.
The Library of Congress is committed to attracting suppliers of quality goods and services. The Office of Contracts & Grants Management strives to provide timely, quality service obtaining the best value goods and services for Library clients.
The tenets of the Library of Congress’ acquisition are:
- Transparency and clarity of our contract requirements.
- Fair and equitable treatment for all interested offerors and vendors, preserving the confidence of our business partners.
- Sound stewardship of our taxpayer and donor funds, awarding contracts to individuals or companies that offer the best value to Library clientele.
- Reliable and consistent management of our contracts and agreements.
- Competent and responsive staff applying industry best practices to fulfill constituent expectations and the Library’s mission.
|Date & Time:||Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM- Eastern Standard Time|
|Location:||Web Conference (register to secure log-in/dial-in details)|
General Registration & Fees
Fees for the meeting are as follows:
- ASBCC/NASBC | Supplier Members – Complimentary
- Business Members – $15
- Registrant Members – $35
- Click here to begin your meeting registration
Upon completion of your registration, you will be provided with the meeting dial-in and log-in information.
[Government Agency, Large Prime Contractor, and Resource Provider Representatives (as approved by ASBCC) – Complimentary.]
Marketing Manager, Federal Research Division