- August 10, 2021
- Posted by: Charmagne Manning
Doing Business with U.S. Health & Human Services 10-19-21Thursday, August 26, 2021, at 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM- Eastern Standard Time
The Mission of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) is to enhance and protect the health and well-being of all Americans. We fulfill that mission by providing for effective health and human services and fostering advances in medicine, public health, and social services.
“Small Business is the HEART of our Economy”
The Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) manages the development and implementation of appropriate outreach programs aimed at heightening the awareness of the small business community to the contracting opportunities available within HHS. Our responsibilities, programs, and activities are managed under three lines of business: advocacy, outreach, and unification of the business process. The Office:
- Promotes the participation of all small businesses in HHS contracts.
- Develops information to ensure small businesses compete for and receive a fair share of the Department’s expenditures.
- Hosts Vendor Outreach Session (VOS) to educate vendors on the small business program and to provide information on how to effectively market your products and services to HHS.
|Date & Time:||Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 11:30 AM – 12:15 PM- Eastern Standard Time|
|Location:||Web Conference (register to secure log-in/dial-in details)|
General Registration & Fees
Fees for the meeting are as follows:
- ASBCC/NASBC | Supplier Members – Complimentary
- Business Members – $15
- Registrant Members – $35
- Click here to begin your meeting registration
Upon completion of your registration, you will be provided with the meeting dial-in and log-in information.
[Government Agency, Large Prime Contractor, and Resource Provider Representatives (as approved by ASBCC) – Complimentary.]
Michelle Street, PhD
Department of Health and Human Service (HHS)
Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU)